January 23, 2017

AC daily


After our  big move in 2016, from the city to pur country living, I had a hard time to create a new routine to my day. Or even stick to the old ones. First it was all exhausting, then new, then came summer. In the end it took me almost six months, to get where I have wanted to be with the move all along. Relaxed, concentrated and within some kind of flow.

The one thing most important for me, to feel motivated and good, is food. Healthy and exciting food; homemade or delivered, be it soup or sweet stuff. This keeps me going and lets me feel safe, even when the days hold unpleasant surprises. And so, by October I went back to something, that I had actually always done. With a bit of remorse though, because all the guide books consider it to be bad and unhealthy. Ignore those advices, when it comes to your personal well being. And this is what I did, I went back to stundio lunches. As simple as that. Something nice in front of me, while answering emails, listening to great tunes or even drawing (though that is a tricky one). Even when the husband is working in his home office, and not somewhere cooking for other people, we will prepare something nice and then return each, into our creative corners and enjoy it. It works perfectly for me. Since sticking to it, my workflow is back and I so love, getting into the studio in the morning. Well, most mornings. Of course.

To have a look into more thoughts and probably more images on DAILY, visit the lovely Ariane, who had send out the friendly invitation for this art challenge. Thank you!
















10 comments:

  1. How wonderful, your routine reborn! Your guilty pleasure is a well known customer at mine's! I almost always eat while doing something else too. I'd like to change that slightly. Anyway.
    LOVE the painted buildings. Your home?
    X
    n💙

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've said, I will stick with these studio lunches. they kind of mke me happy. As long as I am having more meals outside of the studio, I am fine with it ;-) The buildingis across the sreet. I do see it from my studio desk. xx Annton

      Delete
  2. Food and art for thought. Nice post. - eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you found your way back to what makes you happy.
    It was lovely to see your glimpses.

    I hope you will join us for this next AC. Stop by my blog to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Tammy. I have seen the topic for this week's AC and I love it, but unfortunately I am not able to join this week. sorry xx Annton

      Delete
  4. To have good food is a wonderful daily routine.
    Hope to hear more from you.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is. and I am happy to have found you and your work with this AC. Annton

      Delete
  5. YES!
    I am happy for you! Ich habe mir kürzlich meinen ersten eigenen Kochtopf gekauft (mit 44)for my daily routine.
    Und gerade Unterleuten gelesen, nur mal so nebenbei erwähnt.:-)
    Herzliche Grüße x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Echt? Den Ersten? Was hast du denn bis heute gegessen... ;-)

    Unterleuten macht mir ein bisschen Angst, weil ich die ganze Zeit denke, Frau Zeh sitzt hier in irgendeiner Scheune und beobachtet dieses Dorf. Die Dorfversammlung gestern Abend hat sie definitiv dirigiert! Liebe Grüße zurück.

    ReplyDelete