October 10, 2016

queen of colors


Summer has been beautiful out here. Fall looks even better. The light, the colors, I am falling deeper and deeper in love with the looks of our little village. Even the grey and rainy weekend was pleasant. There is a fire burning and I am busy drawing the last pages for the fresh FOODTHOUGHTS calendar.

After the first months in the countryside have passed, I can sure you, a lot is exactly like I had hoped for, other stuff still needs a little adjusting, while the rest is very different from my personal preconceptions. Holy Canneloni, if you want wild, believe me, even so little resisdents can create quite an amount of it. But this is another story, which I will be sharing here soon.

For now it is back to drawing.

P.S. If you like to save your issue of the sparkling fresh calendar (28,- € plus shipping), you can now pre-order it under mail@anntonbeateschmidt.com

More, where to get it, by the end of this week. Stay tuned!






No comments:

Post a Comment