September 26, 2016

AC tide


Life is not always easy, actually it sometimes comes around pretty tough. It can almost feel, like the waves are crushing above your head and you're somehow destined to drown. The TIDES are mean and wild, and you might find yourself, so desperately looking for ways out of those rocky moments.

Something that I have learned over the years, not that I'll remember it all the time, very often it is the tiny stuff, the small solutions, like a handfolded paperboat, guiding you through those TIDES and making the next day a totally different one.

To see what the rest of the AC crowd came up with, reffering to TIDES, jump over to the wonderful Ariane and have a look. Thank you for inviting me, dear










6 comments:

  1. what a great way to look at life, as the tides come and go...!
    it is to go with the flow of the tide...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love your whole post! That lovely little drawings made me smile, while your words made me think. And agree. Much. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so touching, dear Annton! As I said on fb before, your drawing is so sweet. It gives one wings to lift up when feel down. Thank you, Dear, for joining and sharing!
    Love, Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice simplicity, love it!
    x stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. .... your entry creating the perfect balance between reality and magic!
    tides indeed...
    x
    n♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you have taken the idea. I like the fantasy to solve an everyday problem with something as simple as a paper boat ... How wonderful it was when we were kids, to see how from a sheet of paper appeared a boat! And your drawings, beautiful simplicity.

    ReplyDelete