December 01, 2015

queen of colors


A quiet day in the studio this has been. We already have the first of December, meaning only 18 days to go for the little show I have invited to. Usually Tuesday and I have one or the other issue, but today was good. The phone was turned off, I only ate what came into my mind, listened to inspiring podcasts, drank a lot of tea and painted, painted, painted. It would be nice to return to this mood tomorrow. So in saying this, I wish you a chilled night and a bright tomorrow morning. Emma is demanding food right now.





* Do not forget to jump over and get your Foodthoughts Calendar 2016. Thank you.





2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a really lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes it was. I wish you a very nice week, dear!

      Delete