August 04, 2015

queen of colors



Just when you're finally back on schedule, a nasty virus hits your devices and well, another week of silence around here. But this time, I am not complaining. It is alright. First, I was able to defeat the beast and second, it has been a good week anyway. Here is a random selection of last week's highlight; a little roadtrip to Brandenburg. A visit to beloved friends, an afternoon spent in their beautiful garden, a swim with Emma (no  pictures, because hell no, I am not going to risk aditional water damages to the mobile phone), great food, including the most delicious Pavolva (thank you husband!) and a sunset to dream about. It was a magical day and I am ready for more good things this week. Isn't summer a delight!







4 comments:

  1. so nice to find you here, a dear memory of last july. i've read the interview you slipped in somewhere (i had to translate it online, but i got the gist!), SO you, or how i perceived you, anyway. keep up the good works.

    your day's outing seems to me like a summary of summer: the drive, the greenery, the sweet treat, not forgetting your two wonderful partners... i hope the bugs are all gone, and you're looking into the days with a clear mind... me, today, i will be laying floor tiles down in the bathroom. and look at me... i'm stalling.

    anyway. have a good wednesday. love to you all, nadine♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the bugs have gone, summer is still in full swing and I very happy with life over here. and I have seen your bathroom and it is great already! about the interview, you are not the first one saying this. that it is so me ;-) love from a happy camper over here!

      Delete
  2. WOW. That virus seems like a blessing in disguise. These photos and colours are magical! Enjoy this lovely season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right. in the end it was and we have spend a wonderful day! thank you.

      Delete