June 08, 2015

queen of colors



Good morning, Monday. Hello, week. I am not quite there with you yet, feeling a bit raw and muted.

Last week's tasks have been almost and completely fulfilled; only some final, minor repairs around house and the English version of my newsletter are left do (in case you want to be on the newsletter list, simply send me an email saying: NEWSLETTER to mail@anntonbeateschmidt.com and I will be very happy to hook you up.). Actually, I can't recall when this has happened the last time. The weird thing though, I am not feelig relieved. Rather a little overwhelmed, about all the possibilities unfolding in front of me. All the new stuff, that is waiting for me to grab it and start.

Well, not yet. Not now. I will go on, enjoying that blank canvas a little longer, finish the last stuff to be ticked off and have just another cup of coffee. Not every day is made for adventures. Have a good start into your week as well, lovelies.








4 comments:

  1. yes, which is preferable, numbness or overhwelm? lol i suppose we need them both to appreciate the other. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, I believe you're absolutely right.

      Delete
  2. a lot going on, it seems. but this too shall pass. happy tuesday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a lot and nothing. not good for mrs. impatient over here ;-)

      Delete