April 13, 2015

queen of colors

glass objects by Amanda Simmons
objects by Silvana McLean

Delicate progress on several paintings, working between the beautiful art of others and a drunk man, who literally fell in front of my car (He is fine. And I am too.), these should be the most vivid things that have happened over the week. Plus, I have developed a new love affair with Scotland. It is funny, how we look into stuff differently all over sudden and we don't even have the slightest idea, as how this has happened. Maybe it is not important to know, but to be happy about the fresh excitement and to take it as a gift. At least, it is what I am doing right now. And as another gift, it makes me smile, that some surviving branches from the last storm are slowly starting to blossom in the studio. If only I knew, what kind of tree they've belonged to. My grandmother always knows, but I am really bad when it comes to botanical things. Though I have a great admiration for the beauty of nature, it is something I definitely like to learn. A good plan for the near future.

Alright, before drifting somewhere completely unrelated, I am wishing you a wonderful week.





Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M



 

2 comments:

  1. Your branch could be from a common beech, but I'm not sure.
    Wishing you a wonderful week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll find out, about the tree. just wait and see. and what a great metaphor for life xoxo

    ReplyDelete