April 07, 2015

queen of colors


Another week is over, the Easter Holidays are behind us, but instead of eggs and colorful flowers, it had been work for us. A lot of.

Still, it was a good week. We've attended the opening of SPRING SHOW || MAKING ART (go if you are in Berlin, it runs until the end of April and has some really amazing pieces in it), the husband is working on a theatre food concept, while I am in the middle of preparing a little show with my freshest work. We have seen some really pleasant movies, spent some time on the couch and some more with friends; cooking and chatting the night through. Right now, I am stocking up my print shops and today, we've even managed to take a long walk in the woods. So things aren't looking overly exciting, don't judge a book by its cover, life is good.

I do promise some more colorful stuff throughout this week thought. Until then, enjoy the week and what it has to offer.



Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M




2 comments:

  1. see, I have a lot of the seemingly overly exciting stuff going on, but life in general is rather blah... indeed, never judge a book by its cover. happy you're happy tho xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, one shouldn't. and during good days, probably the not exciting things add up to the more thrilling ones. on bad days though, they just feel blah ;-) xo a,

      Delete