March 17, 2015

queen of colors


The Queen of Colors has turned into a Queen of Flowers; I am still moved by all the good wishes, by  the wonderful people visiting and, by all those thoughtful presents. Thank you so much, everybody. I truly a had a great weekend. The Fishbowl is bursting from blossoms and from delicate branches, with even more delicate leaves. It will be interesting to watch them flourishing over the next days.

For now, I am wishing you a week full of pleasant surprises and some adventures on top. I will have to do a lot of research (still rather cryptic, I know) over the next days and, there are a good dose of studio hours planned as well. Spring is a fine time for new things.



Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M



4 comments:

  1. yes, it is and we might come together in your studio in April!
    alles Gute nachträglich von
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the birthday wishes and yes, I most definitely hope so for April. Will promise a cake on top ;-)

      Delete