March 10, 2015

queen of colors


I was about to go an a little rampage today, about a topic that is bugging me a lot lately. But then came this morning and I can't be angry and grumpy anymore. To be honest, I have fallen head over heels. For a bunch of elderly ladies, the husband and I met this morning, while preparing another round of workshops for Berlin.Bites. We had believed to attend a business appointment, talking about structural stuff, about schedules and, if the organisation might be at all interested in cooperating with our project. Well, we were welcomed with arms wide open, with coffee and with an amazing brunch. And we've left, knowing that Berlin's grannies can cook. Hell, they CAN.





Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M

 


4 comments:

  1. sounds good. I'm glad things are feeling better, at least temporarily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no drama is really solved yet, but you're right. I am feeling a lot better, now that I know the path I am heading ;-)

      Delete
  2. sooooooooooo. yessssssssssssss. i forgot, you are a berliner, are you? any thoughts on accomodation in town, i mean, comfortable, clean and not too expensive? i'm still not overly convinced, but i might visit berlin this summer. do you have more on berlin on your blog, perhaps, or shall i just scroll down? n♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, also I am struggling with my old love Berlin these days, it is always worth a visit. even more in summer. well, recommendations, my friends own a little and pretty cool hotel just around the corner. http://www.huettenpalast.de/?lang=en it is not super cheap, but it is a great place with great people. other than that, there is a little berlin content on the blog, but whatever you want to know, just shoot me an email if you like. xx

      Delete