March 02, 2015

queen of colors


Mondays starting off with coffee and cake aren't too bad, don't you think. A week ending with a trip to Brandenburg, sitting together with friends over Champagne and Lasagne, while Emma is going crazy in the huge garden, chasing her dog buddies, isn't too bad either. Only that I didn't take any pictures. What I did manage though, was finally shooting an image right before a studio dinner was about to kick off. Once again, we had an amazing night with great people, and believe me, Serbian wine rocks. Seriously.

Other than that, the week had also included another sore throat and me, deciding to sit it out on the couch. It worked. And now I am feeling much, much better, hoping for another smoothe and kind week to come. The first week of March already. Can you believe it?

No matter if time for you is running lately or the hours are moving almost unbearable slow, because you're desperately waiting for something, things are better with coffee and cake. Always. Have a good week, lovelies.






Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could make it to one of your studio dinners... one day!!!

    ReplyDelete