February 02, 2015

queen of colors


beautiful calendar by FORMLOS
tiger plums by nicole pasqualino


A week containing so many shades and colors, it seems like nothing had fit or made sense. But it did. Perfectly. Last week was all about people. Great people. From the feedback concerning the speech about our current exhibition project, to a night with pasta and ideas, over to a friend making me feel truly appreciated and last but not at all least, to a woman I haven't even met yet, but who has send me such a precious gift. From now on Tiger Plums will forever be a symbol to me. A symbol for all those secrets and for the beautiful connections life has in store for us.

It has been a very special week for me. Thank you.



Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M


No comments:

Post a Comment