February 12, 2015

not the moon


Large paintings, this one actually actually measures 1.20 x 1.60 m, envolve very slow. The favourite soup makes you happy two days in a row. Some times, even three. And the people you really like, might just listen to the most amazing music.

I am back in the studio, after a couple of days in serious procrastination mode. I prefer to blame it on the stars. In the end, when you have found your way back painting and creating, it is of no importance anyway.

Have a good night, lovely readers and fellow artists.



Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M




2 comments:

  1. it can be hard to get your momentum back, no? I'm glad you're back in the studio xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, sometimes it is hell. the fact, that I had left it knowing what will follow, doesn't make it easier ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete