January 17, 2015

body text color


It is early Saturday night and I am sitting in the studio, listening to Nature Sound Playlists. Water falling on thick green, waves crashing in constantly and the songs of birds, from the other side of the world, are echoing through the Fishbowl. Oh, how I wish I could be there right now; my longing for New Zealand is pretty strong lately. Losing your heart to more than one place, can be a bit tough sometimes. More on that soon. Right now the most important thing about the sounds coming out of my computer, there are no human sounds. Call me weird, but as much as I love eating with friends or meeting strangers for a good conversation, sometimes the air is just so overloaded with voices, opinions and emotions. The first weeks of this month have been like that. Discussions, news, meetings, even one or the other argument. I don't mind getting dirty and am seldomly scared when it comes to a heated debate, but when I have done it for a while, I do need a lot of silence to recover and to refuel my need for communication again. A little bit like a detox from words and from other people's needs. Then it is only about me. So, while many are probably rushing out right now, to get their dose of Saturday night life, I am happy to stay within my little bubble, work on the list above my desk and dive deep into texting for Berlin.Bites. I couldn't think of anything better for tonight.



 

2 comments:

  1. wenn starke wellen den sand aufwirbeln braucht es hernach die stille, damit er sich wieder setzen kann...
    hab einen guten abend - nature sound sounds well to my ears too these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating with friends is good because it means you don't have to talk so much.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete