December 24, 2014

happy holidays


Dear readers, before diving deep into the festive days, I want to wish you a wonderful Christmas. Do whatever feels good for you; read, sleep, meet your loved ones, have great food or take a walk through the woods.

I will spent a little time with myself tonight, as the husband is cooking for a job somewhere in town. And I kind of like that, after all those busy days, just laying on the couch and meandering through my tired mind. Lovely Emma by my side. Tomorrow will be a cozy three of us day, before the family rolls in by Friday and we will enjoy a huge dinner. A little bit of everything so to say.

So, this is cheers to you and to the world!





The sparkling fresh FOODTHOUGHTS CALENDAR is up in the shop. Twelve fine prints (limited edition) all around food.

Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M
 



4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you, I hope it all goes just the way you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had some great Holidays as well. and fpr our amsterdam adventure, I wiash you all the best. rok that city, Veronika! xx

      Delete
  2. happy Christmas to you too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you the most wonderful 2015! looking at your pictures lately makes me almost cry; I am so happy for all you have archived and for the happiness that came around! xoxo

      Delete