November 10, 2014

queen of colors


It seems like I finally came up with a solution for my constant parking spot hustle. Can you believe that, we had to tow away five cars only last week. Including a next door neighbor. So there are some things boiling here and maybe, I might get somewhere from this point. Well, not actually me, but I have finally asked for help and got so many answers and support offered, I am still overwhelmed by the incredible response. Though I can't talk about it right now, cryptic yes, I promise you to be the first to get all the information and images on top. For now, it is me being happy about a bunch of like minded people out there. The old cynic in me wonders, if people might be much better than I am used to see them.

Starting the fresh week with a delicious cake, brought to the studio door this Monday morning, even underlines this suspicion. To a wonderful week.










4 comments:

  1. Mmm, cake! I know what you mean about parking. We have a house being built next to us and it's constant workmen's trucks taking up the middle of both spaces in front of my house. Oh the notes I've stuck on windshields. Unfortunately, I can't tow them. But, hey, that's a beautiful sidewalk. Love the patterns and textures. Hope your week is off to a good start. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine how annoying it is. in my case, the problem is, I don't even have a chance to get out of the car, when it is blocked. takes me up to 15 hours a week... but cake always helps. it is a princess tarta, a typical schwedish cake. hope your week went fine!

      Delete
  2. good news I hope :) I'm coming to visit soon, by the way. I miss you. and since I'm kinda around the corner compared to how far away I was before I think it's about time xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello neighbor, cannot wait tot see you ;-) about the news, we will see if it works out... yesterday a police man has aasked me:" are you getting psychological help? I would go insane, if I were you." he has a point there...

      Delete