November 15, 2014

falling for the grey


Some of you might already know these images from my Instagram account, but they do fit my current mood just perfectly, a thoughtful kind of November living, so here they are. Again. As you see, it is all about the little things lately and I am pretty happy with that.

Taking pictures with my phone has become more and more interesting to me. A proper camera does more for the quality, of course, but I like this blurry, quite fleeting atmosphere of these as well. Like a little poem, an urban rhyme we create while walking through our days.







 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are stunning.
    I've also fallen for grey..... we just painted the bedrooms a luscious steel grey. Quite different from the dark green and blues we had before. I am hoping it's not too grey on those rainy winter days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, Carole! oh, grey is one of my favourite living colors; mixed with nature tones or light green, I couldn't think of anything more elegant and cosy at the same time.

      Delete
  2. I'm using mostly my camera too these days. it's just so much more convenient and immediate. great pics...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your camera or your phone? thank you, dear!

      Delete