October 31, 2014

something more rooted

beetroot soufflé
beetroot mousse
beetroot granitée

Today I am going to carve my first pumpkin ever. Can you believe that? The reason for it might be, that the German Halloween tradition is a very young one and when I was a kid, there simply was none.

This information being totally unrelated to the pictures above, I still desperately wanted to share them. A while ago, the husband met with a friend for a cooking session. He created the most amazing variations of vegetarian beetroot dishes and she took all the wonderful pictures. These are some of the results; there was a lot of red and yellow beetroot involved, some granitée made, the kitchen smelled from delicious soufflé and I couldn't get my fingers out of the mousse stuff. So good!

For the recipes, you're most welcome to contact my personal kitchengod, ART.FLAVOUR or take an extended trip around his website. He is a pretty nice guy, an inspiring chef and super happy to share.

All the pictures are shot by the lovely Ewelina Bubanja from HOLISTIC YOGA BERLIN. She is a very talented photographer and an even greater teacher, when it comes to a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Go and check her out.

As the pictures make me seriously crave for another dose of beetroot, the only thing left to say is: Happy Halloween!












No comments:

Post a Comment