September 24, 2014

the strategy of the snail


Actually this post should be called La Estrategia del Caracol, as this is the title of a poetic and powerful little movie, I have watched more than twenty years ago. At this time, I had just moved to Berlin, was working as a movie editor and studying Theatre and Movie Sciences. During semester break, I took my little car and drove all the way down to Spain, spending a couple of weeks in Barcelona. Barcelona, the city that always touches my heart deeply and will leave me with goosebumps, while walking its narrow and mystical streets. This is where I have watched The Strategy of the Snail for the first and for the last time. Since then, this inspirational and powerful story about a bunch of poor tenants, fighting their greedy landlord, stuck to my mind. After all these years, I have found it online today. A special treat for myself and for you, if you like. It is exactly what the end of this Wednesday needs.









6 comments:

  1. looks and sounds promising. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think, you'll love it. how are things with you these days? xx

      Delete
  2. Black and white photographs - simple, yet so so beautiful.

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  3. deine geschichte und die bilder dazu gefallen mir sehr!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vielen dank, liebe mano. liebe grüße aus dem atelier.

      Delete