September 08, 2014

queen of colors


Today was meant to be a studio day, but blame it on Monday or the weather, some days just turn out differently. And I am fine with it. As long as it fits into the bigger picture. Talking about pictures, I would have never thought, last week might turn out that blue. Blue as in happy so to say, so much good stuff has happened. My mother was around for a quick visit, so was my favourite cousin. Boy, have we talked. Non stop. And did we have great food. Also, I went back to painting, to exercising and to productive meetings. It is such a gift to work with passionate people. Seriously. And last, but not least at all, there is new sourdough growing on the kitchen bench. Looks like last week had everything that makes me happy. What is it, that makes you happy, guys?









 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment