August 20, 2014

walking exciting roads and such


Back in the wood today, with the dog and the husband, taking a long walk on more secret paths and through slowly fading green. The sun and the fresh air always do me wonders. After a week of intensive office work and slighty crazy people, it is best for my sanity to just walk and walk. And while Emma was strolling the shrubs, we actually had the time to talk a lot about the huge installation planned for next Spring. To lift the curtain a little, we will go on an exciting journey through Berlin's international kitchens. There is so much to learn and to see. And then, the idea is to bring it all together, the love, the people, even the stuff that seperates us. For three days in Spring, we will create a space to get to know each other and to taste and hopefully, to discuss. Coming together over food to understand. That is the idea. The world is a tricky place and we should take all the chances to celebrate its colors and tunes. Don't you think?









6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I do think so! I hope you can realize your plans, it would be really exciting! And I want to know more;-) And taking walks are just the best thing to talk ideas over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, these walks can be magical. I will reveal more and more over the next weeks. and in november we'll start a big crowdfunding run to get this baby on the road. I hope so too, as this will be my favourite project so far!

      Delete
  2. sounds like I have to make it back to Berlin next spring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sound of that. it would be an honor. I believe our paths will cross even more over the next months and years ;)

      Delete
  3. cannot imagine a better reason to go to berlin for the first time! good luck to your plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dania, this would be extra special. thank you so much for the good wishes!

      Delete