August 25, 2014

queen of colors


This morning I've shot a picture of our fridge. The After Dinner State so to say. You won't find it on the post though, I am not brave enough to show it. After intensive cooking sessions, there is nothing better but strolling through the leftovers and to create something nice. I just love leftover cooking. But as good as it probably tastes, it just doesn't look that great. So you have to imagine us, having the best of everything mixed in a soup, a little salad on the side and some freshly grated parmesan cheese added. Oh, and the rest of that frozen chocolate mousse from Saturday night, maybe with a slice of apricot tarte. Okay, okay enough, I'll stop. This is simply happening tonight. Other than that, last week has been pretty good. Two very important meetings, one brilliant, one sucked. We had another studio dinner, I've sold two paintings, saw the uplifting movie Chef (highly recommended, in case you'll need a dose of uplifting) and I've slept little, taking afternoon naps instead of proper night ones. Not too bad, I reckon. This week will include a bit of family action and hopefully some nice late Summer days. And after all that office stuff and the organizing, the studio is calling for me. Desperately. So, I will hopefully be back painting by tomorrow. 













4 comments:

  1. Studio desperately calling me, as well - looking forward to tomorrow when I, too, shall be painting away.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so know what you mean. these calls can be almost painful, right. looking forward to some more hours of paint this week. bliss.

      Delete
  2. left-over concoctions of good food are some of my favourite meals.
    big congrats on the sales!
    i have learnt that cats know what they are doing, little naps are marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, monica. sometimes little naps don't work for me, but you're right, sometimes they're just what we have to do. sending late summer sun from berlin.

      Delete