August 11, 2014

new website


Finally, after so many weeks. After I have complained about the process a millions times and after conquering my nervousness, when it comes to technical stuff, here she is. The sparkling new website. Drumroll please. It is done. A new home for all my art, the installations, the blog; you will find my fine little shop and all of the Foodthought illustrations. It is all in one spot and I am pretty happy with how it has turned out. Well, almost. There are still some bits and pieces that need to be added, but sometimes we need to let go, in order to get things over and done. And what is missing right now, will be added over the next days.





So, you're cordially invited to my new space, take a seat and have a glass of wine over there. Cheers.









6 comments:

  1. looks great. congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. coming from you, the queen of elegant webdesign, it means even more. xo

      Delete
  2. I love the clean and fluid look and feel of the site, well done girl. It's also nice to see some of your paintings, I'm in process of moving to a new house and just itching to setup my easel and do some fairly large scale paintings, seeing your work just makes me even more impatient now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh veronika, I have missed you and your drawings so much. thank you for your nice words on the website. about the impatience, I so know what you're talking about. all that screen work made longing badly for my brushes and paints. but moving to a new house is a big deal, so be kind on ourself and wait a little longer. looking forward though, for you to come back ;-)

      Delete
  3. I looks really great, well done! Very organized and so "light", great site!

    ReplyDelete