August 28, 2014

about getting things done


A very late night and an early start; lots of errands to run, Emma with a split claw (a bit sad, as it means no woods and no lake for a couple of days, but she is fine) and a meeting according to a little show in late September. I am absolutely tired. In fact, it does feel like I might just fall asleep in front of this screen. Right now. But I won't leave you, before screaming out loud and clear: "I have done it." After coming out with it half way through, now it is really, truly done. I have finally finished that website of mine. Please feel cordially invited to jump over there, learn about all the things I am up to, and tell me what you think. For me it is a well deserved night on the sofa. And a very honest Cheers.





 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. so well done! your site is full of "k├╝nstlerherzblut", love to the life and to humans, wise words and so inspiring to me!
    i would love to walk through your rooms, love watching your faces...
    cheers!
    x dania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dania, thank you so much for these words. It might sound cheesy, but it means a lot! x Annton

      Delete
  2. I hope Emma is getting better soon. and yeah to your new website :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, she is. was nothing drastic, more like a nasty visit to the dentist and the vet forgot to give her some drugs. but she is running around already. loved your art pics today! xoxo

      Delete