June 13, 2014

sleepy, with a little rain

Susanne Kraißer & Klaas Bosch at Galerie Lux

There is actually not a lot going on in the Fishbowl. Life is slow. Or better said, I am. Kind of. After all the driving, the emotional rollercoaster, and after the heat, maybe this is healthy and good. It's is not like we're having an absolute stand still around here; the husband has been cooking for different clients and I have seen some art, talked to a lot of people and am quietly working on the application for an interesting competition. It is just not a lot of visual stuff going on. More the quiet and the slow things, that very often lead to the real fun. Tomorrow though, we're havig a summery issue of our studio dinner. And as you might have noticed, they are usually the start into much busier phases. So, I am looking forward to chilled cucumber soup and rhubarb granitée. And to have the table set up with nice people and with a lot of laughter. What is it, you're looking forward to over the weekend?









6 comments:

  1. Hi, Annton - it was a rainy day here as well which brought snails to the sidewalks we passed over on our morning walk. Seeing these creatures, famed for taking it slow, reminded me to do the same a little. This weekend I am looking forward to a visit from my brother, and helping my parents continue to get their new place in order. Happy weekend to you!
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Susan, I hope you had a marvelous time with your brother. Brothers are the best. Hope this week is sunny for you

      Delete
  2. I'm just looking forward to a slow and quiet weekend because I had a busy week. Yesterday I was in Amsterdam, which was really fun. I visited the botanical garden there witch I have never been too. A really nice place in the middle of the city. I wish you a really nice studio dinner, enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dinner was great & once again, I felt how precious these nights are. How is appartment life for you these days? xx

      Delete
  3. quiet can be good. I was told to have a quiet June, and it is and it isn't playing out that way. enjoy the rest. life will be busy again soon enough xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you were told? sounds interesting. but you're right,goodbyes & quiet are a healty combination.xoxo

      Delete