June 17, 2014

queen of colors


This week's Queen of Colors comes late, as I was lost in writing papers for a pretty cool competition. Now it is all filed and mailed, and the only thing to do is to wait and see. I don't want to jinx it, but getting this price would be a super cool thing. Fingers crossed. Besides from the extensive paperwork lately, everything around here has been about food. Well, kind of again. We had another amazing studio dinner on Saturday. Including Strawberry Pavlova, which has to be my new favourite dish. And then the week started of with some pretty amazing super food; Quinoa salad with sweet potatoes, ruccuola and goat cheese. What can I say, after having finished this, my brain actually felt like working again and my body fit and energetic. I am usually rather skeptical when it comes to food trends and the newest kid on the block, but it is incredible how much you can improve your well being with food. Therefor, on another food note, before I will be back in the studio tomorrow, it is Sushi next. Have a good night.








2 comments:

  1. well, food is a very important part of life :) wish I could come to one of your studio dinners!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it feels like you're coming cloder already! would love to have you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete