May 17, 2014

a goodbye


I am really sorry for another heavy post, but I didn't want to leave you without a little note. Last night my father passed away and I am on my way down South, to be with the family. Though it wasn't unexpected, I am of course terribly sad and a bit out of words. Moments like this need silence. I wish you a wonderful weekend, with a lot of sunshine, and will be back in a couple of days. Take care.









P.S. Please keep on commenting on the last post. Your answers and emails are so precious to me, and I will be drawing the winner, when I have returned.





 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Es tut mir sehr leid, diese Zeilen zu lesen. Ich wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie viel Kraft und Liebe in diesem Moment. Fühle Dich von Ferne umarmt, Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vielen dank, liebe ria. ich bin traurig, aber auch froh, dass er endlich gehen durfte. grüße aus dem sonnigen berlin.

      Delete
  2. Das tut mir leid, wünsche Dir und Deiner Familie alles alles Gute und die notwendige Kraft für diese Zeit!
    Von Herzen
    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. liebe stefanie, danke für deine worte. es ist eine anstrengende zeit. natürlich. und wertvoll, die famile eng zusammen. x annton

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss- I hope you are able to take comfort with your family and have a safe trip! hugs- Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, kristen. yes, we are quite close within the family. and caring. this means a lot in times like this.

      Delete
  4. sending you peace, strength, and love. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really sorry, I wish you strength, also when you are back for the time afterwards. A big hug and a lot of love from a distance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much, dear. I know, you know where I am standing at right now. the greatest comfort does lie in my family and the knowledge, that he is finally free. lots of love from berlin!

    ReplyDelete