March 22, 2014

some place and, even more food.


It's still early Saturday morning, but the Fishbowl already smells incredibly tempting of orange flavours, chocolate and a pot of Coq au Vin simmering on the stove. We're busy preparing tonight's studio dinner. The last one took place on New Years Eve, so it has been a while and I am really looking forward to great guests and to delicious food. Studio dinner nights are the best. It might be a little mean to the ones, who won't be around tonight, but here is a little sneak into the kitchengod's menu.


*Walnut-Celeriac-
Cream Soup

*Coq au Vin with
artichockes and
truffeled mashed potatoes

*Orange-Chocolate-
Tartlets


Of course, I wish you could all join our table, but instead, I definitely wish you a wonderful weekend. Though the weather is nasty in Berlin, enjoy it as much as possible and with all of your heart.




Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M


No comments:

Post a Comment