March 09, 2014

queen of colors

 
We had the most wonderful Sunday today; enough time to read the paper, while drinking coffee and eating warm bread. Listening to old fashioned Jazz. A walk under trees, in the sunniest and brightest weather, another coffee and some cake. Wonderful and calm, as I have already mentioned. Right now, the husband is gone for a meeting somewhere in town and I am doing a little office stuff,  to prepare the upcoming week. As tough and as tricky the days come around sometimes, life can be absolutely perfect in between. Today it was. Good night.







Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M



2 comments:

  1. hello spring!
    sunny greetings from amsterdam, not so far away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. greetings and hugs, part time neighbour!

      Delete