March 31, 2014

queen of colors


Almost all week, the Fishbowl had been gifted the most beautiful light. Especially the studio was filled with sunny squares, with warm spots and with amazing games between shadows and rays. Spring light is so special. After all the grey months, Berlin usually gets stuck over Winter, this warm and tender change is more than welcome. Somewhere in between working, I have actually caught myself, silently sitting there, no moves at all, and getting lost within that incredible beauty. I am excited to see what April has in store. To a sunny first week of it. 





 

Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M



 




2 comments:

  1. You always publish so beautiful pictures. Wish you a sunny and happy week! Alles Liebe von Ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ria. I have missed you!

      Delete