March 23, 2014

queen of colors

all images by Heike Mardo
You know, that I absolutely love hosting our studio dinner. Last night had been no exception; we had so much fun, there were passionate discussions, we ate great food and drank a lot of red wine. What a treat this has been.

And when our guests are such talented people, like the photographer Heike Mardo, things get even better. She left us with a precious gift, which turns this week's Queen of Colors into a rather poetic Queen of Images. For the very first time, I am able to give you little impressions of the actual night and not only from the morning after.

Thank you, Heike, for the wonderful photographs. And thank you life, for letting me feel that blessed tonight.



Heike Mardo is represented by Galerie Lux Berlin.






Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M





 



No comments:

Post a Comment