March 16, 2014

queen of colors


Quickly sneaking in from my personal Sunday bubble. A bubble of extensively reading the paper, having one, two or three coffee and letting my thoughts fly around free. The fine weather has left, but even the stormy, nasty grey out there, is very much to my liking today. No better conditions to stay on the couch, work a little at the office and to daydream about the things forming ahead. I wish you a wonderful slow Sunday too. Meeting you next, back in the studio, painting.






Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M


 

1 comment:

  1. I love sundays like this, especially when it is raining, that is perfect to stay inside, cuddle up and read and drink coffee or in my car tea ;-) We had still nice weather yesterday so we went outside. I love your pictures, the bright orange is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete