March 15, 2014

on what we want and sometimes get


Yesterday was my birthday. Usually rather muddy, grey and cold, the weather was fine this time. Super fine, in fact. And so, the only thing I had wished for, was to pack the car and get out of the city. We drove not even an hour, before sitting on the banks of the most beautiful lake, having coffee and cake and watching one happy Emma, swimming and running like crazy. Birthday perfection to me. Later on, we've visited friends, who live close by that lake, and spent the evening, chatting about plans, about life and about what we wish for in the near future. Sometimes it is the best to talk about those things and get them out there. It helps a lot, to finally make some moves. And it makes you feel good on top. Thank you love, for such an amazing day. Thank you my friends, for being such an inspiration. And thank you, everybody who thought of me yesterday; for all the messages, the calls, the flowers and the cake. I feel very blessed and humble to get showered with that much love.





Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M

No comments:

Post a Comment