March 03, 2014

because things are


Stars when you shine, you know how I feel
Scent of the pine, you know how I feel
Yeah, freedom is mine, and I know how I feel.
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me.

(Nina Simone, FEELING GOOD)



We're far behind dusk already and the light surrounding me is artificial, still it feels like sunshine and moi, I am feeling so much better than the past days. Thanks to a lot of help and support (your messages have been amazing!), thanks for going on and going strong, the biggest of our issues is solved. It is still a long way ahead, to get over things completely, but my brain starts thinking again properly. Not guided by fear and panic, but by what feels to be my intentions. The scent of change is still in the air and lies within our focus, but for tonight it is sleeping safe and sound and a little less worried. Thank you, ones again. And soup for everybody.







Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M
  






2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better and things are looking up. fear and panic are a pain and so paralyzing... xoxo

    ReplyDelete