March 06, 2014

back to the games

After a little storm settling, I am back in the studio. There is big stuff waiting to be finished and little things, that allow me to play around. Playing and not knowing where it will lead, is so important when being an artist. At least that is what I believe in. And even more, when this is exactly the most scary part of it. Working on the little Food Series, does serve perfectly to proof this to myself. I have no idea where this is going and I totally love it.







Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M


 




4 comments:

  1. OH!!! i adore the first one, peaches and cream,
    and funny enough it is an expression i love to use!
    beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey old friend.
    this week i am back to playing....

    ReplyDelete