February 04, 2014

working it. pretty.


It might not sound spectacular to anybody else, but to me it is heaven. Today, after almost twelve months, our bathtub got finally fixed. Within four hours the complete tub was taken out of the bathroom, the drainage drama got solved, the tub got back in and a few tiles were replaced. Two good tempered plumbers and a lot of sunshine through the window. That was it. All set and done. And I am dancing. No more Under Water World after taking a shower. No more  messing around with a  towel to block the sink. The best part of it, I will save a lot of time and energy. Besides that, this machine is running and though not everything works right in th moment, every day looks a little brighter than the one before. Keep on swimming, baby.



Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R     I N S T A G R A M

3 comments:

  1. I DO UNDERSTAND!!! i just premiered my bathtub, two three days ago,
    and i was SO happy....amazing for sore, painful muscles of a hardworking dancer.
    big hug to you
    and bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah for home improvement, Annton!!
    (fun seeing your images on instagram)!
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good. it's the little things that matter, no :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete