February 17, 2014

queen of colors


Powder blue skies and you can actually leave the house without gloves; though it is far too early, it feels like Spring is knocking. I am not very sad about this. Winter looks nice on photographs and when you have time to take long walks over snowy fields. For running everyday errands, it simply makes my life a bit too complicated. So, bring it on, that lighter season. It's early morning in the Fishbowl and the week has only started. Emma's beloved yellow sofa is gone (six month of being that dog's most favourite place, it just didn't look tasty anymore) and as we're having a proper sofa for us by tomorrow, the little one from the living room will move into the studio. Emma will love it. This very moment, she is not an awfully happy dog, but a bit lost. Poor thing. It looks like this week is going to be a busy one. So, me being me, I am taking my time first. Not sure where to start yet. And liking it. To great beginnings and the secrets behind.


P.S. Oh, and yes, the studio windows desperately need some good cleaning. Holy Canneloni.




Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M




2 comments:

  1. and here i'm anxiously awaiting fall! lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no need to clean any windows when it is so dark outside.
    but hey, like you say, spring is on it's way.!
    tulips are certainly a sign of spring.
    enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete