February 10, 2014

queen of colors


Without actually being noted by me, last week sneaked in a lot of love related topics; we went to support our gay friends for their right to love. Especially in Russia these days. A very beloved friend, I have done a little job for, gave me that wonderful Lucky Necklace, with the little Buddhas. The hearts were found an extra in a package, that I had ordered over the net. And last, but no way least, our adorable niece came over with her mama. To have Brunch. Well, we grown-ups had a lot of good food, while she constantly smiled at us, in the most catching way. Our hearts are taken. Not the worst start into Valentine's Week, I believe.






Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M



1 comment:

  1. mmmm some jelly candy would be good now! (gelatin free though...) and buddhas, love buddhas!

    happy week full of love and harmony for you

    ReplyDelete