February 02, 2014

queen of colors


The only ones I was talking to this week, must have been Emma and the skies. Ok, that's a bit of a dramatic exaggeration, we did have friends over for dinner and another one, I've finished a little job for. Still, all this screenwork makes us some kind of social aliens over here. You simply can't focus on webdesigns, mailing lists and photo editing, while throwing a party. I am not complaining, it is just something you need to fully commit to, when you want to have it done. So, back I'll go, concentrating on the next pile to conquer. Besides that, life is good and I am wearing a smile, looking into February. Wishing you a great start into this month too.

P.S. Just while typing this, the sad news of the death of Philip Seymour Hofman comes through. How incredibly sad to watch someone so talented breaking. This touches me deep inside.
R.I.P. Mr. Hofmann.





Follow  on F A C E B O O K     on B L O G L O V I N     on T W I T T E R    on INSTAGRAM



2 comments:

  1. but keep on smiling...
    and maybe you´d like to play the drawing challenge next weekend?
    x Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I do. thank you for the invitation, stefanie. I will be part of the challenge. what a great way to get me away from this screen ; ) thank you!

    ReplyDelete