February 27, 2014

a rather blue song


It doesn't take any Rocket Sience, it is pretty obvious; this hasn't been the happiest day in the Fishbowl. Sometimes life kicks you in your butt and actually, you don't have any idea what has been kicking you. And, if there is any good in it. It probably is, but right now this feels like some struggles on constant repeat. So often fought, so many victories gained. But every time you believe to have overcome some particular struggles, a nasty little beast shows up and gives you an evil smile. Telling you, you were completely wrong. And that, when one thing goes wrong, very often it adds up to three, before calming down. Tonight I can just hope, I didn't do any miscounting. And that the storm will pass soon. In fact, we did get help already, but are still kind of hanging in the air. Hopefully only until tomorrow morning. And there is something deep inside of me, screaming that passing simply won't do this time. I so desperately want these things to change. And want to understand, which of those obstacles, are maybe seated somewhere totally different. Surviving is one thing, putting things behind you and growing is another. Sadly, we seldom understand growing when we're in the middle of it. That is my hope for tonight. And the fact, that I've managed to finish some work today. Maybe that is some change already. I don't know and before getting totally lost in some whining rant, I will leave you with one of the pieces of today. Good night and lots of love to all, who are in a similar place this very moment.





Follow  on F A C E B O O K      B L O G L O V I N      T W I T T E R      I N S T A G R A M




8 comments:

  1. Often the recognition that things need to change is what gets the ball rolling...that and the willingness to actuate change in our viewpoint and then surrender to the outcome...
    I do hope you find that peace within- to help carry you through this challenging time.
    Best from me :) Kristen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, kirsten. we try our best, going on and working it out. maybe, in the end, we will be thankful for those stones on our paths. some that helped us growing und to understand. greetings from the studio.

      Delete
  2. I know how you feel…I'm in a similar place right know with the problem that there is not much we can do to change it because other people won't participate. I hope for you that you feel better soon. I just keep working and I hope that helps, it does make me feel better though. I like what you are drawing, I think it is beautiful and so are your pictures, as always! A lot of love from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh celine, I am sad to hear this. yes, it seems this chinese horse is running wild already. I wish for both of us that we can laugh about these days or be happy about them, because they've been a start to something better. lots of love all the way back to you!

      Delete
  3. oh no, I hope things will change for you guys soon. this all is going on forever, isn't it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. na, not really for long. just popping up again and again ;-) thank you for your words the other day! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Liebe Annton, ich hoffe heute Nacht geht es Euch vielleicht schon wieder besser . Sende Euch ein wenig gutes Karma..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liebe Ria, das Leben kann ein bistiges sein. Vielen Dank für deine guten Wünsche. Und liebe Grüße zurück!

      Delete