January 02, 2014

on creating memories



Welcome New Year; you have started of so fine. With a lot of dishes though, but I don't mind at all. As it also started with good coffee, with another glass of Champagne and with taking the time for a chat, with reading late at night and with a passion for life. And for love. We couldn't have asked for anything more. This change of years will transform itself into one of the good memories. Thank you.









Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 

6 comments:

  1. You've listed a lot of good things to start the year with, and a lot of my favourite ones, here's to a best year ever yet (just picture me raising a glass of champagne here).

    I'm starting this year with a bit of a dress up on my blog space (still work in progress, but getting there slowly), creating a fresh new look to kick start this fresh new year, hoping to stick around properly this year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so, so happy, that you're back! happy new year to you, ones again. as we say in german: double helps better!

      Delete
  2. Hurray for the new year, begun on a positive note here, too, with good coffee, a cozy fire and a good book to read.
    Your perspective is always a lift to my spirits.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey susan, I am a bit jealous when it comes to your cozy fire. something I miss here in berlin. but you are right, a positive note is what counts. to many more over the upcoming months.

      Delete
  3. happy new year,
    dearest annton!
    sounds like a fantastic beginning.... what was your menu??? mmmm...

    i have the feeling i will meet you this year. not sure why, but this is my feeling.

    wish you only the best!
    love,
    sarapirat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh the menu; oysters for the first time in my life. and I have to admit, I like it.

      I love that feeling of yours, according to meeting me (btw. you were right, we "know" each other longer than 2013). hoping this feeling right ;-)

      hugs from berlin
      annton

      Delete