January 09, 2014

into details


The festive flowers around the Fishbowl are slowly fading and as always, I am keeping them as long as possible. I just adore this fragile state between full blooming and gone. Such a beauty lies in there. Other than that, the days have been good to me. Everything is still in full concentration on the small and the tiny. Today, I have finally finished a photo job for a friend. The first, quite challenging, dog training was conquered with a smile. Before the bigger plans are fully sketched out, it feels good to focus on The little Things. Like a Blogfriend of mine recently wrote; the small steps make up for the biggest changes. I think she is so right. Oh, if you're curiously jumping over to her blog, stay for a while. It is an extraordinary read. Plus, her pictures come close to traveling yourself.








Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment