December 29, 2013

still around greetings




I am still here. Well, we are still here in the Fishbowl; the husband, the dog and me. And some visitors in between. The last days were, first busy and then, so super lazy. Besides from walks with Emma, I simply couldn't bring myself to leave that beloved couch. Sleeping, eating tons of chocolate and watching movies. All stuff I wouldn't choose during the rest of the year. Over the Holidays it cannot be romantic enough. And if you can watch the man you share your life with, not the worst choice on top. A while ago, I wrote about our amazing day with a television team, that came into the Fishbowl, to shoot a little portrait about my personal kitchen god. Here it is (in German, I am sorry) for you to watch. You will even get a glimpse of our kitchen and of my studio too.

Back to the couch with a good dose of Tortellini. See you tomorrow for the last Queen of Colors of  this year.






Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


No comments:

Post a Comment