December 08, 2013

queen of colors


And suddenly the week is over. Again. I didn't see that coming to be honest, though I should have known better. Sunday night and it feels like I have only done half of the things, I had planned to do. When I look closer it is a bit of a different story; there has been an extensive dog training night & some single coaching hours on top, I have been creating invitations for a friend, the first Open Studio in a while took place, the first calendars went out, I made several visits to the woods and finished the week off, with a little Blogger meet up. So I guess, I should just smile and relax. Yes, I should definitely smile and relax. And take the rest of this day of and have a little Glühwein. To a wonderful week ahead. Cheers.






Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


2 comments:

  1. Smile, relax & Glühwein! Summer is here now we are just hanging out every free minute getting some sun and it's ice coffee & smoothie season almost too warm to eat! Not in Christmas mood but loving the weather regardless.

    ReplyDelete