December 30, 2013

queen of colors


Wasn't it only yesterday, when this year started? And now, this is already the last Queen of Colors for 2013. It seems they're speaking nothing but the truth, when saying, that a year flies by the more the older we'll get. How must this feel in the life of my grandmother, who is in her nighties already. Like the blink of an eye, maybe. And then again, only browsing through the images of the last days; there was always so much more color, than we'll remember a few hours on.

You can easily sense it, I am feeling a bit melancholic this second. For no real reason actually, but simply because of the occasion. "There are years that ask questions and years that answer." (Zora Neale Hurston). This quote perfectly fits my current mood, though I am not decided what kind of year this had been. Probably time will tell. For now, I'll let the words sit here in front of me, meandering my mind and my heart.

Dear Readers; thank you so much for following me around the Fishbowl over the last months. Thank you for taking the time to read, to comment and share your thought. It might sound a bit of a common place, but it really means a lot me.

I wish for you to start gracefully, a bit crazy and at least, smiling into the unknown year.
Welcome 2014! May you be kind, inspiring and very much alive.  

And as always, dear ones, never forget to dance! 





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 





6 comments:

  1. Totally fell in love with that of Zora Neale Hurston, it's so true! I wish you and the family in the fishbowl an exciting new year that will surprise you in every possible beautiful way there is!
    Kisses from "Miss F's mum" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, miss f's mum ;) and yes, I am really excited, what kind of year this is going to be, the first or the second... xx

      Delete
  2. oh, that is a wonderful post. I'm with you. the year went by in a blur, but looking back, I have no idea how I managed to fit in all the things I did. time is a funny thing.

    wishing you & Thomas & Emma a happy new year too. to lots of laughing and big new adventures. I hope to see you guys again soon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. I hope 2014 will see you around, dear!

      Delete
  3. Dear Annton, for me it was a year full of questions and you and your blog gave me some of the answers. I really hope that I will be able to meet you in Berlin in 2014! Dance for me tonight in this city full of Creativity. The TV-Report of rbb was so nice, btw.
    Send you a big huge, Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ria, thank you so much for these nice words! it means a lot. I wish for you, the new year will be more about dancing and low on the sad side. I know, this is life, but for now, I wish you tons of light!

    ReplyDelete