December 01, 2013

queen of colors


It has become some kind of a beloved tradition; by the beginning of December the mailman will knock on the studio door and hand us a package from my mother. It will be filled up with the most delicious cookies, with chocolate and with little things to start decorating the house. Though the cookies won't last very long, my favourites have to be Vanillekipferl, I couldn't think of a nicer way to kick of the festive season. Thank you, mum! The rest of this Sunday had been mostly about wrapping up the first calendar orders and a long walk with Emma. We even managed to get a last minute wreath, thick red candles included. Have a wonderful and not too busy Advent, lovely Readers. It is always what you'll make of it.





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


 

4 comments:

  1. I already ate all of my mum made cookies... :) I love 'heidesand' the most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tradition, and happy Advent to you and your loved ones.
    -sus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and as I have already predicted; the tradition only lastet until december the second... all cookies are gone ; )

      Delete