December 06, 2013

open studio


As promised, I am back with the Open Studios and I am really excited about it. Though it is nasty out there, what could be more pleasure, than you being guest. Come on over for coffee & cookies and for a little chat; I have it all cosy and warmed up in the Fishbowl. You are most welcome to look around, ask any question than comes to mind or treat yourself with some art. And, The Tiny Fishbowl 2014 Calendar is also available.



* If you're not around the Berlin area, you can easily purchase the Tiny Fishbowl Calendar online.





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


 

2 comments:

  1. oh,
    i would like it very much to drop by your open studio....
    winter in berlin, i imagine it being very cold and magical!
    hope it was nice?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it has been nice. though pretty stormy outside and I only had a handful of visitors. but they were extra kind ones. it is not really cold here yet, rather wet and grey. who cares, as long as you are surrounded good food and laughter. sending a hug.

      Delete