December 18, 2013

happy tales


After the last post being a bit heavy, things are much brighter in the Fishbowl today. Maybe it is, because we're celebrating the husband's birthday tomorrow or the fact, that I've conquered something last night, I was really scared about. Leaving your comfort zone, even when it looks like a tiny thing for others, is nervwrecking first and so rewarding afterwards. You feel like you can fly. At least for a while. Besides, two beautiful ferns moved into the studio. A neighbor's gift. Thank you, Vintage Galore. I am working on a very special commission right now and after one or the other discussion, we've made the decision to host another studio dinner this year. A special New Year's Eve one. Over the last years, I have to say, there is no better way to celebrate the ending of a year and to welcome the unknown, but with good food and great people. How are you planning to spent that special night? I would love to hear about your plans. My plans for the next days are another Open Studio, to finish up that commission and to come back here tomorrow with a precious Giveaway. So, I'll send myself to bed and wish you a Good Night. See you tomorrow. 





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 





8 comments:

  1. Hooray for conquering fears and growing into a braver happier and flying you!
    It's truly the best feeling.

    And happy belated birthday tiny fishbowl husband : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it is the best : ) the husband waves "thank you" and says cheers.

      Delete
  2. soounds like things are looking up again. I wish I could come and spend new year's with you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would be so welcome, dear. do you already know, where you are going to be by then?

      Delete
  3. dear annton,
    your new years look inviting,

    it was a powerful post the previous one. an important reminder, something we can all relate to, and just like you say, a part of life, as natural as breathing. the regreting stuff is probably the worst, like they all say, and how can we avoid it? sending you a big big warm hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for that hug. it was much needed.

      Delete
  4. and:
    hip hip hurra for your husband!

    ReplyDelete