December 02, 2013

december calendar

"december" drawing by annton beate schmidt

Although it's a bit of a platitude, time is actually flying by. It feels like we are still in the beginning of Fall, in fact, we're marching towards the end of the year in light speed. This is already the last calendar page of 2013. I am not ready for looking back yet and rather enjoy those upcoming weeks as much as possible. For you it is the old routine, clicking on December, choosing the right size for you and printing it out. I hope you've had a good Monday so far. Mine will end with friends coming over for Quiche and wine.




Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 


2 comments:

  1. hello miss december!
    quiche and wine sounds fabulous.
    sweet dreams after that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was fabulous ;) and a nice night talking. sending stormy hugs from berlin!

      Delete