December 11, 2013

a little camera story


There is nothing left, but dirty dishes and a rather exhausted couple; this has been a fantastic day. We had a television crew over, shooting a video about the husband's cooking skill and his work as a private chef. And it has been nothing but a very pleasant experience. The nicest of team members, generous neighbors who let us shoot in their flat too, and the most amazing actors. Easy going and extremely professional. As I have been working as an film editor for many years, I was kind of prepared for the things to come, but I have never had such passionate and still so relaxed folks around me. Thank you everybody, for making this a great day. Oh, and as the picture will not tell you, the husband made Chesnut Cappuchino, Duck Breasts with Chili Polenta Cake and Pears in Red Wine, with Almond Parfait.





Follow me on F A C E B O O K          on B L O G L O V I N          on T W I T T E R 






3 comments:

  1. Wish I would have been there.. great that it went so well! :) The Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, great news. when do we get to see the outcome??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, it will be on the screen the 28th 0f december, p.m. on rrb televison. and online probably ; )

      Delete